Rich Creek Corporate Park
Rich Creek Corporate Park is 133 acres with an available site pad of 33 acres.
- 70 graded acres with a 25 acre graded pad site
- 100% Cleared & Rough Graded
- Redundant fiber to park, gas transmission line runs adjacent to park
- Served by 69kv from American Electric Power, third cheapest provider east of the Mississippi River
- Served by 10 inch public water line and 8 inch public sewer line
- 300,000 gallon water storage tank on site for fire protection
- Access directly onto four-lane highway U.S. 58
- Telecommunications by Centurylink
- Fiber Optic lines, Frame Relay, and ISDN available
In September 2002, the County of Patrick and the Town of Stuart were awarded a new Joint Enterprise Zone from the Commonwealth of Virginia. This Zone is an important tool with which the two localities can assist existing and new businesses expand or locate operations in the Town or County. The Enterprise Zone makes available a wide array of new assistance programs that will assist businesses reduce expansion and/or new location costs. Many firms, unable to access traditional governmental assistance, can now receive valuable grants, waivers, and tax credits that mean more dollars on their bottom line.
The State, County, and Town each have numerous assistance programs for businesses locating or expanding in the Enterprise Zone.
Patrick County Enterprise Zone
Meadows of Dan Enterprise Zone
Woolwine Enterprise Zone
Virginia’s incentive programs reduce the costs of opening or expanding a business facility, and we work enthusiastically to assist employers who choose to put down roots and grow in the Commonwealth. We view incentives as an investment in Virginia’s economic future and a business opportunity for both the Commonwealth and the company.